Your gift to Gaelic Park Charities plays a vital role in helping Chicago Gaelic Park promote and foster Irish culture, music, dance and sports within the Irish community now and into the future. Every gift makes a difference. Whether your gift is great or small, your thoughtfulness, generosity and commitment are truly appreciated.
Make a Long-Term Impact through Planned Giving
Planned gifts are typically made from assets rather than from discretionary income, and are made after careful consideration of one’s financial situation and charitable goals. Advice is generally sought from financial, tax or legal advisors. To learn more about how a planned gift with Gaelic Park Charities can benefit both you AND our mission, please contact Marian Ryan at 708-687-9323.
Some Planned Giving Options:
- Gifts of Securities or Assets
- You can bypass the capital gains tax and receive a maximum tax deduction when you donate appreciated stock, bonds or mutual fund shares.
- Gifts of Retirement Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts can be left in full or in part to Gaelic Park Charities.
- Gifts of Life Insurance Proceeds
- Gaelic Park Charities can be named as a beneficiary in full or in part.
- Gaelic Park Charities can be remembered through a bequest in your will in the form of a specific bequest, a percentage bequest or a residual/remainder bequest.
- There are several ways to support Gaelic Park Charities through trusts, including living trusts, lead trusts and remainder trusts.
We will always use state-of-the-art security measures and the best affordable technology to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Charitable Giving Tax Information
Gaelic Park Charities meets the requirement of Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3), which means that gifts to Gaelic Park Charities are deductible at the highest limits allowed for federal income or estate tax purposes. As such, you may deduct gifts of cash up to 50% of your adjusted gross income (AGI) in a given tax year. Gifts of appreciated property may be deducted up to 30% of your AGI. Excess deductions may be carried over for up to five additional years. Gifts made to Gaelic Park Charities through your estate are deducted for federal estate tax purposes at 100% of the value of the asset(s) given.
Appropriate financial, tax and legal advisors should be consulted for planned gifts such as trusts. Tax law information can be found in IRS publications at www.irs.gov.
Sponsorship opportunities are available for some events hosted at Gaelic Park. A weekly sponsorship is available on the Gaelic Park radio show which airs every Sunday evening from 7.05 pm until 8.00pm on WCEV1450AM. Contact Gaelic Park 708-687-9323 for details. Major sponsorship opportunities are also available for Irish Fest which is held annually over Memorial Day weekend. Please visit www.chicagogaelicparkirishfest.org for more details.